Catholic Parish Cemeteries Association is seeking applicants for the position of Operations Director.
The Operations Director is responsible for the daily tasks associated with the coordination, scheduling and facilitation of all burial related aspects including in-ground burials, entombments, and inurnments. The Operations Director accomplishes these objectives through effective communication with various Operations Managers, Sales Managers, field workers and 3rd party agents. Qualified candidates should possess strong verbal and electronic communication skills, the ability to multitask in a faced-paced environment and a high level of organization skills. In addition, candidates should have a proven track record of effective supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years Cemetery Management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and Team Building skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 403(b) plan and life insurance.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit your cover letter, resume and list of references to:
Catholic Parish Cemeteries Association
1000 Logue Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Resumes must be received no later than August 31, 2021