Full Time Office Administrator
The Catholic Parish Cemeteries Association of The Diocese of Pittsburgh is seeking to fill a full-time position of Office Administrator for the North Regional Office in New Castle, PA.
Our ideal hire will be a true team player who is organized, confident, fast paced, charming and agile. This is a fast paced and high-volume office that focuses on a positive client experience. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping clients, good communicators, takes direction well, reliable, organized, and can follow through on activities in a timely manner. This position requires the ability to work well in both a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment. If you are ready to embrace a positive attitude with a willingness to help others achieve their goals, this is the job for you.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail and organization, with a high level of accuracy.
- Initiative and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Dependable, willing to put in extra effort, motivated to tackle problems, comfortable with periodic pressure and able to assist a wide range of personalities and temperaments.
- Desire to assist team members, colleagues, and clients to the best of your ability.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Shift is 8:00 a.m-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (37.5-hour work week).
How to Apply:
- All interested persons (serious inquiries only) please e-mail a resume to [email protected].
- Please send all resume attachments as text or word document.
- All interested applicants must email their resume by Friday, September 17, 2021 for consideration.