Full Time Office Administrator
The Catholic Parish Cemeteries Association of The Diocese of Pittsburgh is seeking to immediately fill a full-time entry level position of Office Administrator for the Allegheny Regional Office located in the West End of Pittsburgh.
Our ideal hire will be a true team player who is organized and confident.
This is a fast paced and high-volume office that focuses on a positive client experience. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping clients, good communicators, takes direction well, reliable, organized, and can follow through on activities in a timely manner. This position requires the ability to work well in both a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail and organization, with a high level of accuracy.
- Initiative and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Dependable, willing to put in extra effort, motivated to tackle problems, comfortable with periodic pressure and able to assist a wide range of personalities and temperaments.
- Desire to assist team members, colleagues, and clients to the best of your ability.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Full-time entry level position
- Shift is 8:00 a.m-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (37.5-hour work week and free parking).
How to Apply:
- All interested persons (serious inquiries only) please e-mail a resume to [email protected]. Please send all resume attachments as text or word document. All interested applicants must email their resume by February 15, 2023 for consideration.